We are best suited to short run precision engineering of up to a batch size of around 2000,
and capable of machining components in a wide variety of materials.
By constant investment in equipment we are able to provide the highest quality machining at very cost effective prices.
Our workshop is well equipped with the latest state of the art computer numerical control (CNC) machines and we currently use:
• Five conventional 2 axis CNC turning lathes.
• Two turning centres up to 76mm capacity.
• Three vertical machining centres, with a 1m x 0.5m bed size fitted with
a 30 tool changer.
• Fully automated band saw to deal with items up to 250mm in diameter.
• Full CAD/CAM programming capability.
We also believe that the work we turn out is only as good as the people we employ and regular monitoring and training is something we value highly.
We’re always happy to discuss your product requirements and contact us for more information on our manufacturing capability.
“AMC: where cost effective accuracy,
precision and reliability
are a way of life”